Instagram Tips for 2018
Written by Raj Qsar
I have been spending a ton of time on Instagram, watching videos, tutorials and just “stage 5 stalking” some super creative accounts! Insta is NOT going away and I really feel like we need to master this ever-changing platform to be successful in 2018 and beyond.
Here are a few Insta Tips to keep in mind for 2018:
1. #Hashtags 📲 They are not going away. Posts with more than 11 hashtags do better than posts with less than 11. Instagram allows 30 hashtags per post. We think posting the hashtags in the first comment is the best & most aesthetic place to put them and not in the post description.
2. Post daily to your feed and use 10-20 stories/day. This should keep you in the newsfeed and the story feed all day long.
3. You can now follow hashtags! How cool is that? Ours is #tbreg
5. One of my favorites is the DM feature on Instagram. You can share your latest post with other Influential Instagram accounts and ask them to like, comment and share or repost with their followers.
6. Please please please make sure your profile is completely filled out!
8. Stories, stories, stories…Instagram has added GIF’s, new fonts, filters, backgrounds and the ability to resize your photos. Its a ton of fun and a great way to learn & master the app and stay engaged.
9. Words matter. Be creative. Have a theme. And be consistent with Insta. Its a much more intimate platform and deserves your attention. Long caption? Short caption? Whatever you decide let it be you!
10. Who is stalking your account? Shoot me an email and I will show you who!! 😜
Connect with Raj here: