18 Inspiring Real Estate Instagram Accounts to Follow
But beyond the photo filters, Instagram can also be a new way to generate business. Real estate professionals like Anne Jones, Joyce Rey and Dusty Baker all make Instagram a core part of their branding and marketing efforts. Companies like Windermere and Houlihan Lawrence have turned the service into a powerful new way to promote their listings. And accounts like Haute Residence have built large audiences around their tempting listing photos.
If you’re looking to spruce up your Instagram feed, learn what’s working when it comes to real estate, or simply figure out if the service is right for you, we’ve put together a list of 18 inspirational Instagram accounts worth following.
Have an account we missed? Share it in the comments and we’ll add it to the list.
1. The Boutique Real Estate Group
2. Anne Jones, Windermere
3. Joyce Rey, Joyce Rey Real Estate
4. Dusty Baker, Keller Williams Realty, Montecito, California
5. Chad Carroll, The Chad Caroll Group
6. Nikki Beauchamp, Engel & Volkers New York
7. The Broke Agent
8. Shawn Elliot, Shawn Elliot Luxury Homes & Estates
9. Fredrik Eklund, Douglas Elliman
11. Live Urban Denver
12. Caroline Gosselin, Prominent Properties
13. Kim Colaprete, Team Diva Real Estate
14. Audie Chamberlain, Lion & Orb
15. Ines Hegedus-Garcia, Team Miamism
16. Marguerite Giguere, Windermere Real Estate
17. Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
18. Houlihan Lawrence