· Actual furnishings/decor may differ due to product changes and enhancements
**Utilities are pre-set up however tenant pays what they use
**This is a furnished rental
· Pricing reflects four (4) months or longer lease term. Shorter lease terms are available starting at thirty days (30), however, the price will be subject to change
Space, style, and a dream kitchen! This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom in Chino has a bright, sunny SoCal vibe, with vibrant decor and plenty of space. The crown jewel may be the spacious gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a huge center island. It’s a chef’s dream and perfect for entertaining. Stunning architecture, beautiful wood floors, large windows, and plenty of natural light immediately put you in a relaxed, comfortable mindset. All this combined with a convenient, central location make this a can’t-miss home.
• Gated Community in south Chino
• Clean, Fully Furnished and Decorated Home Located
• Upgraded Kitchen Equipped with Granite CounterTops and a Spacious Center Island
• Three Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets, Additional Queen, Full, and a Twin Sized Bed
• Hardwood Flooring, Carpet Upstairs, and Natural Lighting and Designer Rugs Throughout The Home
• Covered and furnished outdoor seating
• Common area amenities just steps from your door
• 2 Car Attached Garage Including Laundry Room With Washer and Dryer
• First floor garage and entryway; second floor living room, half bathroom, dining, and kitchen; third floor 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with tub, and laundry area.
Shopping, Dining, and an outdoor paradise - this 3 bedroom is in an absolutely Ideal location in south Chino. You’re surrounded by parks, and close to the expansive Chino Hills State Park and Lake Mathews. Right nearby are popular restaurants like Wood Ranch, Lemongrass Bistro, and The Field-house Restaurant & Bar. The area is excellent for families, with Longley Way Elementary, Cleminson Elementary, Arcadia Christian School close by. You’re a quick 10 minutes from Huntington Library - famous for its Art Museum & Botanical Garden, and only 20 minutes to the world famous Griffith Observatory.
- School District:
Chino Valley Unified