Marketing is all about story telling – Stories stir emotions in us, create connections, and motivate us to act. In real estate marketing, we must learn to listen to our clients, hear them, understand them, and push THEIR story out into the market place. We are telling their story, not ours. The practice of using “beautiful design to evoke emotion” is what helped launch Raj Qsar and The Boutique Real Estate Group into a massive success. Raj felt so strongly about the need for unique design work in his company that his first hire was a graphic designer. Today, Raj is expanding his company, developing his high end branding, continuing his extensive and wildly famous listing videos, and traveling the world speaking for Inman. Tune into this special episode to learn how important it is to market with intent, and to not only listen to what others are doing, but WATCH what they are doing.
Links mentioned in this episode:
On this episode, you’ll learn more on:
- You can’t be the chief of “everything” officer – you need help
- The benefits of being open to change and being and early adapter
- When you have no money, you have no choice. You HAVE to hustle
- Take the tools of others and make them your own to conquer your sphere
- Why you need to care about what the people you care about, care about